Come Join The Frisco Flyers League!!
Frisco Flyers is kicking off their 2019 Spring League Registration OPEN NOW. Scroll down to choose the available programs. We will be launching our BEACH program for registration later this week as well. Join our league program with a made team, individually looking for a team or as a player with a Flyers professional coach. We have options for every level from Recreational (just starting) and competitive for the Spring. Our club has over 675 playing athletes and is the premier location in the USA for volleyball. Enjoy playing in our new 50,000 square foot facility built from the ground up for Frisco and surrounding communites and players.
UPDATED May 5TH AT 1:24pm
League Spring 2019 - Starts April 19th, 2019
Spring 2019 Registration Deadline: Registration Ends April 8th, 2019
Spring 2019: April 19th, 2019 -May 31st, 2019
- Week 1: April 12th, 2019* No longer the official start date!
- Week 1: April 19th, 2019
- Week 2: April 26th, 2019
- Week 3: May 3rd, 2019
- Week 4: May 10th, 2019
- Week 5: May 17th
- BYE WEEK: May 24th 2019
- Tournament: *May 31st, 2019
- Duration: Each league season last 5 weeks including 1 tournament per season. (Double header matches each Friday game night - MORE GAMES PER SEASON!!)
- Number of Games/Sets Per League Season: Teams play 2 matches per Friday. Matches include 2 sets per match or a total of 4 games. In the entire season this could be 20-24 games maybe more including the tournament. Most all leagues are only 8 matches with a tournament. Our league while shorter receive 8-10 more games or sets.
- Practice: Weekly scheduled practice. This is one practice for 1.5hrs.
- Practice Options: Practice times are available between 3PM-530PM @ the Flyers Facility - M-TH & SUN (certain times)
- Practice Options (addl): Frisco ISD is another location we use and times and days are limited there. Practice times at FISD are available between 530-830PM request are taken on these.
- NO PRACTICE TEAMS: Teams that are interested in the league to compete but have their own practice location is available as well.
- Divisions: Division 1-3 (**Divsion 1 is the highest level)
- Games Days: Most games will be played on Friday and Sunday afternoons. There could be an occasional need for another night.
- Levels (Spring): Recreational & Competitive
**SPRING WILL ONLY HAVE LIMITED FLYERS COACHES AVAIL.
BRING YOUR OWN COACH - VOLUNTEER COACHES WILL BE NEEDED FOR TEAMS**
- NO ID COST: We DO NOT REQUIRE players to pay for or have an ID.